A New Musical Instrument Designed Specifically for iPad.
Check out Arpeggionome Pro if you’re interested in a professional version.
★ “If you like great arpeggiators, this is it!” – Jordan Rudess
★ Featured as a New Popular Music App
★ Reached top 20 in music apps
The Arpeggionome is a musical instrument designed specifically for the iPad. With the Arpeggionome, you can design and perform intricate patterns of musical notes at incredible speeds and with precise control.
MUSICAL EXPRESSION AT 480 NOTES PER SECOND.
The Performance Matrix is the Arpeggionome’s main musical interface. Touch any Control Point in the Performance Matrix to trigger the notes in the pattern.
• Move your finger left and right to set the reference-note of the pattern.
• Move your finger up and down to set the pattern’s speed.
• Control up to 480 notes per second, nearly 30,000 notes per minute.
VIBRATO AND TREMOLO, ESSENTIAL FOR 8-BIT SOLOS.
The iPad’s accelerometer controls vibrato and tremolo.
• For expressive changes in pitch, tilt the iPad left and right to apply vibrato.
• For expressive changes in volume, tilt the iPad forward and backward to apply tremolo.
DESIGN AN ARPEGGIO FROM SCRATCH…
Eight touch-knobs are used to design the Arpeggionome’s pattern. The touch-knobs are also great for performance. They can be changed in real-time, and then double-tapped back to their saved value.
• Key & Scale – sets the key and scale of the pattern.
• Octave Range – sets the starting and ending octaves of the pattern.
• Octave Style – sets how the pattern moves between octaves .
•Control Range – sets the placement of the Control Points.
• Notes – sets the number of unique notes that will be triggered .• Step Distance – sets the distance between each note of the pattern .
• Notes Style – sets how the pattern moves between notes .
• Tempo – Sets the global tempo.
…OR USE A PRESET.
The Arpeggionome includes a Pattern Library with a wide selection of presets. You can also save your own patterns to the Pattern Library.
BEAUTIFUL AND INFORMATIVE VISUAL FEEDBACK.
The Arpeggionome provides visual feedback for your position in the Performance Matrix, every note you trigger, vibrato amount, and tremolo amount.
• Your position in the Performance Matrix is represented by the intersection of two green lines.
• Every note you trigger flashes green in the keyboard above the Performance Matrix.
• Vibrato and tremolo are represented by the two sliders below the Performance Matrix.
OTHER FEATURES .
• Includes an interactive tutorial.
• Can be used as a tool for learning music theory.
• iPad HD ready.
The Arpeggionome was first a hardware project, called the Kaossonome. At Music Hack Day San Francisco 2012, the project found its new home on the iPad. After receiving some great prizes at Music Hack Day, it became clear that the software successor to the Kaossonome, the Arpeggionome, was ready to rear its head in the Apple App Store.